To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Hanzel Clan - Stackhouse Street - 1930's

I just love this picture of the three Hanzel girls. In the back standing at the doorway is my Aunt Marge (Hanzel) Toth. Still going strong at 96 years of age. She's so tough - that she has survived Pallitive Care - not once - but twice! I think the boy is Bobby Patrick - but I could be wrong about that. On the left is my Aunt Dorothy (Hanzel) Kinnel - one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.  I'm not sure who is the little baby is. On the right is my Aunt Kathleen - who always had a smile on her face and enjoyed laughing and joking around and loved a good Coney Island hotdog.

No comments: