To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Monday, May 28, 2012

Scootin around Grandview


Went scootin around Grandview the other day with a friend of mine. I borrowed her iPhone since my camera refused to work. First up - you are looking at the Civil War Memorial.
-------------------------------
------------------------
George Reed - Medal of Honor - Civil War. Please excuse it being lopsided - I'm not used to the camera - I even managed to get my thumb in some pictures.
Next time I go up - I will take better pictures of this stone.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Very nice, where in Grandview is this?

Anonymous said...

I think it's a beautiful picture,and thanks for sharing it.

Lisa Cacicia said...

Ron - from the office - if you look sort of to the right - you can see the top of the soldier statue - Lisa

Ron said...

Thanks, I will be heading up there.