To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Anonymous - This One is for You

 
Today's post - dear readers is directed at one person and one person only - "Anonymous". It seems that I am making "Anonymous" who doesn't have the courage to actually post their name in the comment section - very unhappy lately. As regular readers of VJ - I'm sure you are asking yourselves - what could possibly have upset this cute little tike?
Why it's this....
and this....
also this....
and even this.....so what do all four pictures have in common? Why they are.....gasp....MODERN! It seems our little guy HATES anything modern!
Now that of course - shocks me to the ends of my cat eye glasses!
What you don't understand "Anonymous" is that Vintage Johnstown is my playground not yours. Look around - do you see any ads on the site....no. Which means I and I alone pay out of my own little pocket for the pleasure of playing any which way I like and with whom. You, on the other hand, at times like to play the role of the bully. That is not tolerated on this site because you'll make the other kids cry....I see you live up near the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. The two things I know for sure about Wisconsin are the Packers and cheese. Since I don't like the Packers - to make you happy here is a vintage picture of cheese.

No comments: