To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 14, 2012

West End Improvement Basket Party


This is Tanner the Rescue dog checking out the basket we here at Vintage Johnstown have donated for the West End Improvement Basket Party being held - today from1pm to 3pm at Christ the Saviour - 317 Garfield Street.
 Thanks to some input from friends on my Facebook page where I have been taking pictures of all the shopping carts laying around - I thought it was only fitting that we make this to be chanced off for the basket party.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra said...

Absolutely love it!

Len said...

Seeing as how I grew up in the West End I really enjoy all the old and new pictures from that part of town. Christ the Savoir is very familiar to me since my Grandmother once lived directly across the street and I spent many many days and nights at her house.