To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Burkhardt Family - 50th

 
 All I know about this picture is the following: 50th Wedding Anniversary of Margaret (Mary) and Joseph Burkhardt from Johnstown. This was taken somewhere around town. No other names were on the back of the 8x10. This is part of a box of pictures I recently purchased. So if you know who some of these people might be - let me know. Judging from the clothing styles - this was taken sometime in the late 1930's.
Which means the Burkhardt's were married sometime in the 1880's. I believe that family lived somewhere around either Morrellville or Cambria City.

1 comment:

Ron said...

They could be my great grandparents Joseph M Burkardt and Margaret. lived in Cambria City and Morrellville.